I was tagged by the lovely Lia from Lost In a Story to post a new quote every day for three days and today is today is the last day! I really enjoyed sharing some of my favorite quotes with you guys! Maybe I’ll do this again in the future.
Here are the rules:
- Show the challenge on your blog.
- Thank your nominator.
- Pick a favourite quote, explain what it means and tell your readers why you chose that quote.
- Nominate people for every post
- Post the challenge once a day for 3 days and include one quote for each post.
Here is my last quote!
“Books are the ultimate Dumpees: put them down and they’ll wait for you forever; pay attention to them and they always love you back.”
– John Green, An Abundance of Katherines
Of course it had to be a quote by John Green! He is the guru of amazing quotes that pierce your heart! I thought all of can relate to this, plus what a wonderful truth. There is nothing like being loved by a book.
As the last day of the challenge it’s my last time to challenge you who are reading this! Take three days to share three quotes, they don’t even have to be you favorite. Take a random line from the book you’re reading now. It can be so random and out of context. Extra points if you do that!
If you do this challenge, give me a holla because I want to see what you post. All right lovelies, I’ll see ya next time.