Yay for filler posts! I have been in such a reading slump, I still haven’t finished Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. Isn’t that terrible?! I swear that I’m that reader who either reads a book in four hours, or doesn’t read for four months. It’s so bad.
So I am giving myself some extra time by writing this post. I’ve done a lot of moving in the past year and a half. I moved to New York City for a year, then to my mom’s house, and as of this past Sunday, I am now living at my dad’s house.Phew! It’s been crazy. I have had to pack and ship boxes three times. THREE TIMES. By the second time you pack everything up you start wondering if your stuff is really worth it, just imagine the third time.
I got rid of/donated a lot of books during the different moving sessions, and these are the books that have made it to their (for now) final destination. These lucky ducks.
Let’s start with the left side of my computer:
- Nimona by Noella Stevenson
- Recovering Biblical Manhood & Womenhood by Piper & Grudem
- Uprooting Anger by Robert D. Jones
- It’s Not What You Think by Jefferson Bethke
- Passion and Purity by Elisabeth Elliot
- Living The Cross Centered Life by C.J. Mahaney
- When People Are Big and God is Small by Edward T. Welch
- If I Stay by Gayle Forman
- The Carousel Painter by Judith Miller
- Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
- Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli
- Keep a Quiet Heart by Elisabeth Elliot
- Desiring God by John Piper
- Passenger by Alexandra Bracken
- Romeo And/Or Juliet by Ryan North
Woah, that was more than I thought lol. Pardon me for not linking the titles to Amazon. Not for the right side!
This side is tiny haha.
- On Our Knees by Susan J. Heck
- The Swiss Family Robinson by John Wyss
- Let Me Be A Woman by Elisabeth Elliot
- The Giver by Lois Lowery
Something else I just realized? Only 9/19 are fiction lol even though I am more of a fiction girl than non-fiction.
So for one reason or another, these are books that are special enough to me to keep through multiple states.
What are some books that go wherever you go?
Until Next Time